ROLLZI is hiring CDL-A Drivers in the Puget Sound area!
Rollzi is looking for Professional Drivers that want to apply their experience on the road. In addition to operating company equipment your voice will be instrumental in driving strategy and improving Rollzi processes. Join the Rollzi team to drive your career in the trucking industry forward.
You will safely deliver high levels of customer service to shippers & receivers, maintain safe operation of Rollzi’s quality & well-maintained trucks and work to identify &execute process improvements.
What you won’t do
At Rollzi you don’t have to worry about how many miles you drive each week. We are paying you for all hours worked so it’s our responsibility to use your valuable time wisely and find the right load for you.
● $5,000 Signing Bonus
● $23 - $25 Per Hour + Overtime (based on driving experience)
● Full-Time non-exempt position
● Medical, Dental and Vision
● Paid Time Off program
● An Interstate (Class A) Commercial endorsement.
● 30 months or more experience working in a full-time Class A tractor/trailer driving position in the last 3years.
● A great driving record with two(2) or fewer moving violations while operating a personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
● No serious traffic violations while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
● No DUI, DWI, OUI, or reckless driving involving alcohol/drugs convictions within the last ten (10) years.
● No preventable accidents* while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
● No preventable* DOT recordable accidents (collisions resulting in disabling damage and/or immediate medical treatment away from the scene) while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last ten (10) years.
● No preventable accidents*resulting in a fatality or catastrophic injury in driving history (commercial motor vehicle).
● The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
At Rollzi we move freight while reducing waste. We rely on the latest technology, a strategy focused on efficiency and most of all our team members. As a Rollzi team member you will play an important role in shaping strategy, defining and refining processes and selecting the best tools and equipment in the industry.
Rollzi is an Equal Opportunity Employer – ByChoice. We understand, respect and value diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – and are inclusive of all people.